This course will be available in September of 2008.
Malignant Hyperthermia: Perioperative Crisis
This course has expired. See #38
- Examine Malignant Hyperthermia (MH) crisis etiology
- Differentiate signs and symptoms of a MH crisis
- Distinguish the roles of the surgical team during a MH crisis
- Illustrate treatment for a patient during a MH crisis
- Explain risk factors for a MH crisis
Requirements for Completion: Click Here
Conflict Of interest: There is no conflict of interest noted for this course.
Sponsorship/Commercial Support: There is no commercial support for this course.
Nonendorsement of Products: Approval for this activity refers only to continuing nursing education activity and does not imply that there is real or implied endorsement of any product, service, or company referred to in this activity nor of any company subsidizing costs related to the activity.
Off Label Use: There is no use of off label products in this presentation.
Author Disclosures: Author has no relationships to disclose.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the Tennessee Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.